Best Shuffle Ever!
Learn the best shuffle ever! It’s easy-to-use, fast and great for game security, all thanks to Bill Zender.
This shuffle comes from this book Casino-ology by Bill Zender on Chapter 8. You can find an Amazon link for the book in the feature above.
It’s a great book if you’re interested in casino management. This is a random non-trackable shuffle. It cannot be zone tracked. The ability to track slugs of cards through this shuffle is rendered ineffective. It’s fast too, which is great for hands-per-hour. A normal shuffle takes about 3 to 4 minutes while this shuffle takes about 75 to 90 seconds.
The Bill Zender Shuffle
- No plugging. Place the remaining deck on top of the discard rack
- 4 deck shoe: 2 stacks of 2 decks each
- 6 deck shoe: 3 stacks of 2 decks each
- 8 deck shoe: 4 stacks of 2 decks each
- Each stack: Riffle, Box, Riffle
- Take approx… 35 cards off of each stack
- Riffle, Strip 5 times, Riffle
That’s it! Wasn’t that fast?
Stripping 3 to 5 parts throws a virtual monkey wrench in any shuffle trackers mapping process. However one of the Achilles heel to this shuffle is if the dealer fails to follow proper shuffle procedure. Being out of sequence could result in the shuffle being tracked. Same goes for clumping as this creates trackable slugs.